Welcome the Marucci CATX -10 Junior Big Barrel USSSA Baseball Bat with it's brand new dinely tuned barrel profile which creates more surface area and higher overall performance. While a more balanced design creates faster swings. Designed for a smooth, solid feel during contact by adding the optimal amount of liquid-gel in the knob to reduce and absorb vibrations like never before.
The Marucci CATX Junior Big Barrel -10 Baseball Bat features a huge 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter, balanced swing weighting, and is legal for play in all USSSA Coach Pitch Leagues and Tournaments.
- Recommended for Coach Pitch Leagues (Ages 5-7)
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Colorway: White with Red and Black Gradient
- Tightened Production Tolerances: allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface area and higher overall performance
- One-Piece Alloy Construction: clean, consistent, traditional swing feel
- Precision Balanced Barrel: produces a lower M.O.I. for precision and control
- Liquid-Gel Dampening Knob: patent pending technology features the optimal amount of liquid-gel to reduce and absorb vibrations for a smooth, solid feel during contact
- AZR Aluminum: responsive, durable alloy provides better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance
- Multi-Variable Wall Design: expanded sweet spot and thinner walls for more forgiving off-centered performance
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction: allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: soft and tacky grip for improved feel and control
- Includes a Grey 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- Legal for play in all USSSA Leagues and Tournaments, Junior Big Barrel Bats are recommended only for use with children 5-7 playing coach pitch.
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty Included with our Authorized Dealer Receipt