Handle ground balls, line drives and flares into the shallow outfield grass with Sis Bates’ A2000® SB22 Game Model glove, the infield pattern engineered for the world’s best defensive shortstop. Bates designed her 11.75” glove to get the reach she needs while still allowing for fast, easy transfers. Keep it simple with Saddle Tan and Blonde Pro Stock® leather, premium leather that delivers unrivaled durability and the perfect feel preferred by the pros. Comfort Pro Fit with ProLux™ leather lining forms to the shape of your hand through the break-in process for a true, comfortable fit, and gradient Bold Logos in Purple and Blonde complete the look with a nod to Bates’ college career in Seattle.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Gradient Bold Logo: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- DrawString Closure: Adjustable rawhide laces extending from the wrist closure to allow for easy adjustments on the move.