A serious glove for a serious ballplayer. The Fastpitch A2000 line-up is created with the Custom Fit System so that every fastpitch player can have a glove that ts her hand—no matter how tight she wears it. The superior feel and durability come from the premium ProStock leather that breaks in perfectly and lasts from one season to the next.
- Rolled Dual Welting - Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers & Within The Finger Stalls Of The Inner Hand Lining Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- SuperSkin™: A microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Reinforced Single Post Web
- DriLex Wrist Lining
- Drawstring Closure