Engineered for full control in the outfield, the A2K® 1810 features flawless Black & Blonde Pro Stock® Select leather chosen for its soft feel and enduring performance between the foul lines. Master Glove Craftsman Shigeaki Aso developed the A2K 1810, and expert craftsmen in Japan form the gloves with a modified wrist strap and wider pinky stall to accommodate two fingers and improve fit while running, fielding and throwing. Double Palm Construction – an extra layer of leather between the palm and liner – maintains the glove’s shape, and a single Post & Double Bar Web channels the ball into the pocket to help outfielders to make fast transfers and make the throw to the infield.
- Expert Japanese Craftsmanship: Manufactured entirely in Japan by craftsmen who have been making ball gloves for decades, the A2K is formed to the perfect shape over 18 hours of labor.
- Pro Stock® Select Leather No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Double Palm Construction A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Rolled Binding
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.